If You’re Suffering From Constipation or medically diagnosed IBS… here’s some really great news!
There’s a new delicious, high fibre and multi digestive enzyme formula, which works just like an INTESTINAL BROOM!
When it comes to your health, taking more fibre could be a small change that makes all the difference to you. Fibre also called roughage or bulk, is essential for gastro-intestinal health.
Fortunately the passionate experts at Caruso’s Natural Health have created the Intestinal Broom, a new multi-fibre and enzyme formula which may help with your constipation and regularity. It may also help with medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Plus Caruso’s Intestinal Broom helps improve your general well-being.
Constipation is the passing of hard, dry stools, which may be infrequent and difficult to pass. Many people find the the experience uncomfortable. This is why the elimination of undigested food and other waste matter from your gut is absolutely essential for good health.
Caruso’s Intestinal Broom... your digestive system’s best friend
Soluble fibres, like those found in this formula form a gel mucilage mass in your intestine. This mucilage mass then stimulates peristalsis in your bowel, which assists regularity.
These fibres work like an “Intestinal Broom” cleansing your bowel, allowing larger amounts of waste to pass through it more easily. By helping to keep by-products of digestion moving quickly through your digestive system, the Intestinal Broom helps keep your regular and minimise the effects of constipation.
Cleansing your insides
Caruso’s new Intestinal Broom is a rich source of natural fibre works naturally on your body. It helps cleanse your insides by adding bulk to food and aiding the food’s movement through your digestive system. The Caruso’s Intestinal Broom’s fibres include Psyllium, Inulin and Oligofructose. This is beneficial as a wide variety of different types of fibre should be included in your daily diet.
Importantly, 60% of our Psyllium is made up of soluble fibre. The remaining 40% is insoluble fibre. Insoluble fibre increases stool bulk and is really the stuff which makes you ‘go’! Psyllium may help relieve constipation, as it may increase the frequency of your bowel movements and decrease bowel transit time. This is because it acts as a gentle bulking agent and softens your stools. Psyllium may assist with the management of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome. It is suitable for haemorrhoid sufferers as it aids defecation. Whilst the fibres Inulin and Oligofructose help support and maintain a healthy digestive system. As prebiotics, they promote the growth of beneficial bacteria within your bowel.
In addition to fibre, Caruso’s Intestinal Broom contains the digestive enzyme Bromelain and the fruit Papaya. This fruit has enzymatic properties due to the action of the enzyme Papain, which is found in Papaya. Papain may aid digestion by helping to break down fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
Good for heart health and cholesterol
Increasing fibre in your diet helps support the health of your heart. The Intestinal Broom may help in the maintenance of cholesterol within the healthy range in healthy people.
Made from 100% natural fibres and selected enzyme
Caruso’s Intestinal Broom is made from 100% natural fibres and specially selected natural enzymes. It is also gluten-free.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Caruso’s Intestinal Broom is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards and is made under strict manufacturing processes. We are very confident about Caruso’s Intestinal Broom. So much so, we’re offering you a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Click on the Money Back Guarantee logo on the left of this page for further details.
So if you’re looking for a formula which may help your: constipation; medically diagnosed IBS or general well-being, try Caruso’s Intestinal Broom!
BUY THIS PRODUCT NOW ^